Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
17,328 Posts
Is there anything unusual about these lil' guys or were you just wanting to share pix?

The Cuddebacks do take some great photos!

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cornfed said:
Is there anything unusual about these lil' guys or were you just wanting to share pix?

Why does there always have to be a smartass everytime I post something? I'm sharing pictures ok, if you don't like them then don't look and keep your smartass comments to yourself.

·
Registered
17,328 Posts
buckhunter2054 said:
Why does there always have to be a smartass everytime I post something? I'm sharing pictures ok, if you don't like them then don't look and keep your smartass comments to yourself.
Dude, that was a serious question? I thought that maybe they were along a foodplot or something that was significant to you. :embara:

I can see that you already made several friends here on AT though. :mg:

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes they are in a food plot

·
Relocated Cajun
10,974 Posts
Cornfed said:

take a hike buddy :D

·
Registered
17,328 Posts
Well now you've gone and hurt my feelings. :eek: :(

Looks like a GREAT spot, good luck with one of 'em, you deserve it! :hug:

JB, would you straighten this guy out for me???

·
Relocated Cajun
10,974 Posts
sorry dude...his small bucks are way bigger than my big bucks :embara: :D

sweet pics...stout deer...brassica type food plot.....planted my last plot this morning....JB

·
Registered
17,328 Posts
This is going to be your year to shine JB! Are you running any trail cams this season?

I've got pix of tons of yearling bucks also this year. One thing is for sure they will all look a LOT better next season. Good luck and good shootin'

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Actually the food plot is chicory

·
Registered
1,854 Posts
Great pics.

·
Registered
16,024 Posts
Looks like the deer in your area are fond of the chickery plot? I am into my second year using chickery and the deer love the stuff all season long and through the winter as well.

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
old Graybeard said:
Looks like the deer in your area are fond of the chickery plot? I am into my second year using chickery and the deer love the stuff all season long and through the winter as well.
Yes I've been using it for a few years now and they seem to really like it. Although I have sat on this plot 3 nights in a row now and haven't seen a deer. Just goes to show you can get all the pictures in the world of deer in your area but, it doesn't mean your going to see them coming hunting season.

·
Registered
16,024 Posts
buckhunter2054 said:
Yes I've been using it for a few years now and they seem to really like it. Although I have sat on this plot 3 nights in a row now and haven't seen a deer. Just goes to show you can get all the pictures in the world of deer in your area but, it doesn't mean your going to see them coming hunting season.
That's why it's called hunting. Last year my cams didn't take one pic for about a week, so I set there one night just to see what was up and arrowed a very nice buck that was out of range of the camera. The cams don't catch all of the action.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts