Archery Talk Forum banner

Cuddeback trail cam

1363 14
What does every one think of the cuddeback trail cams. They have a $50 rebate just would like to read what some of you think of them go or bad.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
2,094 Posts
I run a fleet comprising of No Flashes, a Capture, & a Capture IR. Initially, I had issues with two of the No Flashes but they were repaired and have run flawlessly since. The Captures have been great so far, very easy to use. I prefer the Capture, having color pictures at night. The only downfall is they don't take videos. They eat batteries pretty good too. I'm curious to see how the new Cudde Attack's will perform. With the rebate, you get a good camera for the buck.

· Registered
826 Posts
Check out the reviews here www.chasingame.com. and form your own opinion . They take great quality photos, the capture IR has had some bad press. The capture white flash has been a good model. They have some new ones coming out this year. IMO... Just save your receipt all trail cams have issues from time to time and many will have to be sent back for repair or replacement. Just hope it happens under warranty

· Registered
19 Posts
I have used Cuddeback cameras for about 5 years and have had great luck with them. I currently have have a NoFlash and 2 Captures. I have a Capture and a new Attack(not available till May) on order. I like the Capture due to having color images at night. I saw the new Attack at the ATA show in Indy and I am looking forward to seeing how well it does.

· Registered
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I run a fleet comprising of No Flashes, a Capture, & a Capture IR. Initially, I had issues with two of the No Flashes but they were repaired and have run flawlessly since. The Captures have been great so far, very easy to use. I prefer the Capture, having color pictures at night. The only downfall is they don't take videos. They eat batteries pretty good too. I'm curious to see how the new Cudde Attack's will perform. With the rebate, you get a good camera for the buck.
what kind of trouble did you have the capture IR.

· Registered
23,351 Posts
I have had four captures for around two years and never had a problem. I would say my Cuddeback Expert has been the best out of all of them. I've had it for four years, running it non-stop without a problem. All of the white flash Cuddebacks take great nightime pictures.

· Registered
5,367 Posts
Worst customer service on the market. And there cams are so so.

· Registered
5,367 Posts
I have a broken Cudde Expert setting out in my truck, anyone want to buy it?

· Registered
462 Posts
We have been using the Capture flash cameras since they came out and have had no serious issues. They are awesome cameras for the price IMO. I have heard some bad reviews about the Capture IR, but I've never used one myself. I'm excited to check out the new one coming out this year. From what I heard its supposed to have plot watcher on it and still priced decent.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.