Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a cuddyback capture and haveing problem with finding a sd card for it that will work. Right now I'm useing just the internal memory for the camera to hold the pics then transfering tem with a small 128mg sd card. But I bought a 4g sdhc card for it put it in the cam for 2 weeks went back to check it an it wouldn't save any pics to this card. Anyone have is problem or a solution to it. Thanks any info is greatly appriciated

·
Registered
3,172 Posts
I have a cuddyback capture and haveing problem with finding a sd card for it that will work. Right now I'm useing just the internal memory for the camera to hold the pics then transfering tem with a small 128mg sd card. But I bought a 4g sdhc card for it put it in the cam for 2 weeks went back to check it an it wouldn't save any pics to this card. Anyone have is problem or a solution to it. Thanks any info is greatly appriciated
If I'm not mistaking this with another Cuddeback model, NonTypical recommends 2G SD cards for Captures.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys I just picked one up at sears for $6.00 took me like 4 stores to find one so small and not sdhc. But just installed it in the camera this morning. Again thanks for the info fellas

1 - 6 of 6 Posts