Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
966 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which cam system is easiest to tune right now - Mathews Crosscentric, Hoyt ZT Hyper, or PSE ECS?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
966 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Now I prefer mathews but that's me

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Shooting Mathews or tuning Mathews?

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
Shooting mainly. Now that's based on shooting a ton of different configs of bows. Hoyts were very accurate for me but I didnt like the whole need a cam and string for certain draw adjustments. PSE was so so for me nothing really against them just not my cup of yoohoo. Bowtech was nice but at the same time I had an MR6. I enjoy the MR6 better and have since went to an MR5 and love it. I have also shot all of the new bows and still enjoy the triad personally over the others.

For tuning it's really based on many things. I hated tuning hoyts last year because i didnt want to spend 200 on adapters which is stupid. Pse is cake and mathews is even easier. Like I said that part is more about the person tuning and the knowledge base they bring to the workbench

·
Registered
966 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Shooting mainly.

For tuning it's really based on many things. I hated tuning hoyts last year because i didnt want to spend 200 on adapters which is stupid. Pse is cake and mathews is even easier. Like I said that part is more about the person tuning and the knowledge base they bring to the workbench

Thanks!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts