Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't seem to find the lady who makes those really nice custom 3D quivers. Can anybody give me her name, so i can get a couple of them.
Thanks
Gus

· Registered
300 Posts
I am also making custom 3D Quivers.

All my quivers are made of heavy duty Cordura fabric, not flimsy nylon. My basic quiver is a solid black color body with accents in just about any color or pattern you like. (If you want a different color body, let me know what you're looking for, and I can probably find it) It has a zippered pocket big enough for just about any wrist strap release, with two outer pockets where you can carry a Pro-Pod, pens, scorecards, etc. It also has two other pouches suitable for carrying tools, releases, small binos, etc.

I do not currently include arrow tubes (I haven't found a supplier as yet, but you can buy them from Lancaster or reuse the tubes from your current quiver. If you want me to order the tubes, there would be a small charge just to cover my costs). The arrow tube section holds 3 tubes, and is approximately 19 inches long. The overall length of the quiver is 19" from the top of the belt to the bottom of the arrow tube, so it falls right in between most men's and kids size quivers. All my quivers are custom made to order. I can add lettering, "bling", or just about anything else that isn't copyrighted. If you can imagine it, I can make it.

If you are interested, let me know what colors or other specs you're looking for and I'll give you a price.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.