Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a suggestion on arrow shafts and fletching combos. I am wanting the arrow to look cool/nice while also being the best shooting arrow.

I will be shooting a Mathews Z7 Xtreme with 27" draw length at about 60 pounds.

Anyone have any photos of what theirs look like and/or suggestions on what would be some good combos? Also debating the 4 fletch over the 3 fletch

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
I build my own arrows... Below are some pics. I only shoot gold tip... Tough arrows and balanced speed and penetration is great... I also make wooden arrows

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
Everyone likes something different but here are some that I have or have had most are mine some I had made for my dad, brother in law etc. HAPS, carnivores, Spartans, outlaws, and the first picture is vaps, rips, rampages, x-impact, axis, maxima red sd, Spartans, carnivores.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What brand/model are the carbon fiber arrows? Love the look of the carbon fiber with black and orange with orange nocks

·
Registered
7,432 Posts
Everyone likes something different but here are some that I have or have had most are mine some I had made for my dad, brother in law etc. HAPS, carnivores, Spartans, outlaws, and the first picture is vaps, rips, rampages, x-impact, axis, maxima red sd, Spartans, carnivores.

What fletching jig are you using to get the helical on your vanes. Looks steep, I like it.

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
I wish I was that talented. Drturi on here builds my arrows. But the first pic I bought singles from Jerry at South shore and they are a 2° believe

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
What brand/model are the carbon fiber arrows? Love the look of the carbon fiber with black and orange with orange nocks
Those are the Haps but for me and testing they broke the easiest and went into plywood the least great affordable arrows though.

·
Registered
714 Posts
Really like the custom look of those H.A.P.S. in Orange also, those turned out very nice!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts