Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Custom Blacked Out PSE Diablo
Completely blacked out PSE Diablo. 29 / 70 lb. The riser has been powdercoated black. The stickers are replicas of the factory sticker( minus the PSE portion). The strings are from H&M bowstrings, right here on AT. They probably have a little over a hundred shots. They were setup right before deer season. Black and Red 452X, with full Halo servings(red). The stabilizer is also custom made with a doinker chubby end. NAP drop away 2000 rest. A new wrist sling from Slingbraid. Also here on AT. If you have any questions do not hesitate to ask. The sights in the picture have already been sold, so they are not included.

Specs
33 inches ATA
8.25 inch Brace Height (This bow is very forgiving).

$225 for bare bow. I will leave all dampeners
$275 for the bow, all dampeners, the rest, sling and stabilizer.
Both prices are TYD.

Attachments

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
26-30 with modules. All i have is 29. best I can remember sets will run you about $12.

I am shooting a 380 grain arrow at 65 lbs and getting 298 fps.

This bow was just redone in the fall and has very few shots on the strings. Everything is still practically new.

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
2006/2007. it was a 2006 that the dealer sent in an had the limbs and pockets upgraded to the 2007 style. they were updated free of charge by pse. you can still view both on the pse website if you would like to see the difference. I purchased it at the beginning of 2007 new. I am the only owner.

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
if you buy the package I will also throw in a sts. It is a rear mount cut to fit the bow. It is on the bow now.

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
need to move this bow.

$215 TYD bare bow.

$265 with rest, sling, stabilizer, and sts.

strings are practically new.

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have had a few questions about the limbs and pockets so I want to clarify. There was nothing wrong with the bow. It was new off the shelf when I got it. From what I understand there was some issues with the 2006 design and pse allowed all dealers to send the new 2006's back in to have the new pockets and limbs installed.

Again, this was a new, perfect condition bow when I got it. The only reason these were changed(by pse) was to eliminate any possible future concerns with the limbs and pockets.

For all intensive purposes this is a 2007. I just wanted to be honest about the year and the upgrade. The only change from 2006 to 2007 was the limbs and pockets. So it actually looks like the 2007. I did not mean to create confusion , just trying to be honest. My apologies for the confusion.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.