Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling for a friend he bought it in 2008.5 Pictures coming...waiting on him to email me.
Crackerized Custom!!! Need I say more? Was bought this for a hunting trip this year. Needs the cash plus he usually upgrades every year.
Sweet looking Predator Camo
Comes with custom strings
Whisker Biscuit Rest
String Suppressor
Peep
Limb Savers
Loop
Custom Sling
Custom Grip

Will take paypal, overnighted Money Order etc.
$650 TYD

If you aren't familiar with Cracker's Customizations simply google "Cracker Custom Bows" he's a poster on here and he's magic when tuning a bow.

You guys better buy this bow before I do....my gears are turning!!!

·
10,219 Posts
Selling for a friend he bought it in 2008.5 Pictures coming...waiting on him to email me.
Crackerized Custom!!! Need I say more? Was bought this for a hunting trip this year. Needs the cash plus he usually upgrades every year.
Sweet looking Predator Camo
Comes with custom strings
Whisker Biscuit Rest
String Suppressor
Peep
Limb Savers
Loop
Custom Sling
Custom Grip

Will take paypal, overnighted Money Order etc.
$650 TYD

If you aren't familiar with Cracker's Customizations simply google "Cracker Custom Bows" he's a poster on here and he's magic when tuning a bow.

You guys better buy this bow before I do....my gears are turning!!!
Sorry,but "Selling For a Friend" or for Anyone but yourself is Against our Rules of the Classifieds so I am going to have to Close this Thread...Your Friend can Join AT for Free and Sell his Bow for Free if he likes,but you cannot Sell his Bow for him...Here is a Link to the Rules of our Classifieds:http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/announcement.php?f=8&a=147 Thanks for your cooperation, Jersey Ray (AT Classifieds Moderator)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.