Discussion Starter #1
Elite Archery ICE (((CUSTOM))) With Cuda Cams

You won't find another like this

RH
Draw weight 40-50#
Draw length 26"
ATA 33.5"
Brace 7.5"

Bought this bow about three years ago off from another member here on AT for my ex-wife and completely rebuilt the bow....

Never seen the woods, only indoor target and probably only has 150 arrows through it since completed.

Had the riser stripped, blasted and powder coated Candy Orange Pearl Metallic with clear coat and inlayed swarovski crystals in the riser...Limbs I had dipped carbon fiber with new silver elite archery decals...Had 2 sets of Apex Predator Custom Bowstrings Flo-Orng with Blk Spec & Blk with Blk servings on bow extra set is the same but has Flo-Orang servings...Assembled with all new hardware including axles and shims...

Bow sale includes orange bowjax limbjax and stopper, Limbsaver cable slide, Komfort kiss kisser, 3/16 Fletcher tru-peep, D-loop, pine ridge speed buttons, cat whiskers, custom wrist sling made by me, 2nd gen Ripcord rest and a Vital gear vertical 3 pin sight....

I have completely COMP tuned this bow to perfection to shoot perfect bullet holes through paper and achieve the greatest speeds while maintaining smoothness and factory specs....

Selling only as a package deal for $650 Shipped & Insured TYD

Can also include a Plano hard bow case in sale for an extra $25

Make your wife or that young lady in your life incredibly happy to participate in the sport of archery and flaunt it while doing so!..

We cannot go anywhere with this bow without people gawking and commenting on how sweet and unique this bow is!!!

Link to women's and youth bows.....

http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showthread.php?t=2145840

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I realized I'm a little high at my current asking price......

$575 TYD

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Afternoon Bump!

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
PM's Returned!

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Evening Bump for $550 TYD

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Late evening bump

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
How's a late night bump for $525 Shipped TYD in the PLANO hard case!!...

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
SOLD to 1EARTHDRAGON!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts