Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Ladies,
As we know, the sport or Archery is no longer just a sport for men, but ladies as well. I am not involved in the hunting aspect of shooting, but I do participate in the competition aspect; therefore, I do not have a Camo bow, but a target colored one. I felt the need to have ALL my accessories match!! With this thought and my Flame Hoyt SierraTec, I decided to make my own bowsling to match!!

My husband and I have started selling these bowslings in a variety of colors - 25 to be exact. You can get them to match your bow, string, personality, etc. All you do is pick three colors from the choices provided and we take it from there. We can braid a sample group if you wish to see what colors look like together or if you want us to make suggestions, we can do that as well.

These slings are hand-braided and made by my husband and I and they include the leather piece to attach to your stabilizer. I am including a picture of the colors offered. If any are interested, feel free to instand message me or e-mail me at: [email protected].

The slings are $10 each, which includes standard shipping with the USPS. I accpet payment through PayPal or money order or cashier's check.

Thanks and enjoy,
Natalie

Attachments

·
Registered
706 Posts
:) I would love to see how these look. Do you have a picture of a finished one you could show us.

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sling samples

Sorry about that. Completely forgot to put the samples on here!!

I have also found out about a few more colors I will be able to get soon, like flo green. These are just a few and most are the darker colors for the camo bows, but the two at the bottom are some of the "target" colors. One is cranberry, flo pink, and black. It turned out real nice. Come to find out, it goes well with the Mathews Black Cherry target bow.

Thanks for the reminder!!
Natalie

Attachments

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the Link!!

Also, have pictures of different sample combos we have done to help people decide what color compbs would be best.

Can e-mail me for those, there are quite a few!!

Natalie

·
Registered
3,974 Posts
hey natalie,

need to order another sling from you but i have some color problems. i figured since you shot hoyts i was wondering what you would suggest a blue that would match best with the fade blue has. i just paid off a hoyt sapphire for the GF that is fade blue and would like some ideas. anything you can whip out would be great and send me a pic. doesn't need to be a full sling just the colors braided together.
thank you for your time,
Lee Dunlap

·
Registered
501 Posts
URSONVS,
I just recently got a sling for a fade blue prrotec from Natalie and Russell. It was a great match. All I did was ask for a sling to match the the fade bllue and in a few days it was at my door.
It was a great match. I am sure will will be happy with it. Great folks to do busines with.

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi Lee,
The sling we just did for Michael (the post below yours) was for a fade blue Hoyt. I will post a pic for you. Also, as far as length goes, we can make it any length you need it if you would like.

Thanks and looking forward to doing business with you again,

Attachments

·
Registered
3,974 Posts
Natalie,

We should be getting her bow at the end of this week and when we do I will take a older sling of mine and get a measurement for you so you can get the most bang for your buck. I think that will match her to a "T" also. I'm going to be talking to my other co-owners of my shop tonight about buying several more from you for our shop in single colors. We have been waiting forever now for single colored CR bowslings straight from the factory and still haven't received them. Makes me think the "bowsling braider guy" gets dyslexic and can't braid three pieces of cord the same color.

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well just let me know and I can send you a pic of all 30 colors and pics of more slings if you need them.

Thanks again and we appreciate your business.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Those slings look really nice! Is the cord material you braid them from kind of shiny? i.e. would the light gray look kind of like silver? Hmmm. So many nice choices! :D

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The material is not really what you would call shiny. It may have a minor "shimmer" to it, but that's about it.

Natalie

1 - 12 of 12 Posts