Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know were I can get a bow painted. I need to turn a camo bow into a target color.

scott

·
Registered
358 Posts
me too

not hijacking, but I need the same info. I'm curious as to why the side of Hoyt limbs dont get dipped or painted.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Painting

If you are just getting your riser painted you probably could go to a car workshop and ask if they could powder coat your riser... Remeber that the limbs can be tricky to permanetly paint if you dont know what your doing as the bending of the limbs can ruin the paint job.... (you need a flexible:shade:paint)

I have a apex 7 with a black out blue originaly painted, i had it powder coated black and it turned out great, just remeber to tape screwholes. Even had those nasy arrow rest screw marks from my riser covered:darkbeer:

·
Registered
47,473 Posts
not hijacking, but I need the same info. I'm curious as to why the side of Hoyt limbs dont get dipped or painted.
I'd say it's let you see the laminations so you KNOW you're getting top quality....and it looks kinda' cool. They're cheaper ZR limbs don't have exposed edges.

Auto shops and other painters and powder coaters can probably be found in your yellow pages. I paint my own and have a friend that powder coats what I need done.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts