Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, Not sure if there is an interest or not but here it goes. I have been making custon turkey pot calls for years, mostly for friend and family. First off I am an avid (addicted) bird hunter, my children are avid bird chasers. We drive my wife crazy calling! I build calls to hunt with, but also am very particular with the beauty of my calls. I'm not well known for my calls outside of my area, but everyone I build calls for are completely satisfied. I use a number of wood types but this yr am using also of burled cedar, and it is gorgous. As with any call the design is key, but practice makes perfect. I have also started making crow calls. I make a number of calls with different looks. I will try to upload a picture of one, but if there is an interest I can email other pictures. I want $25 for a 3 1/4 or 3 1/2 slate or glass this includes a turning striker. The crow calls are $15 each if interested. Shipping will be $5, if I can get everything into a flat rate box for less, I will sent a cash refund with the call. I do not have a Paypal sellers account, but if there is an interest large enough I will get one. Money order will be the way to pay for now. And if that concerns anyone I can give you my ebay name so you can check my feedback.
, If this picture does not upload will someone please sent me a message of how to link a picture. Thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts