Archery Talk Forum banner

custom strings for a drenalin

304 Views 3 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  Lawnfella
i have a 07 drenalin and am wanting some custom strings. how do i know what i need and what kind would yall suggest? would i have to carry my bow to a pro shop to have them installed,since i dont do my own bow work? how long can i expect them to last and how much can i expect to pay? thanks.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
8,117 Posts
i have a 07 drenalin and am wanting some custom strings. how do i know what i need and what kind would yall suggest? would i have to carry my bow to a pro shop to have them installed,since i dont do my own bow work? how long can i expect them to last and how much can i expect to pay? thanks.
Any string builder should know what you need if you tell them the bow year/model. If you do not have a bow press and/or know someone with one and a decent tuning knowledge then yes you have to take it to a proshop. Keep in mind just because thy call it a proshop does not mean they can tune the bow correctly after putting the string/cable on, so ask around or search here on AT for a good PROshop. A ball park price is going to be $60-80.

I would HIGHLY recommend the BUCKNASTY 452X with all HALO serving! :thumbs_up

Take care of them and keep them cleaned/waxed and they will last for for 1000's of shots!

· Registered
375 Posts
I gota recomend SIX STRINGS. If you want to know what you need you can also look at the bows specs on the Mathew site. They list the string and cable lengths for each bow in specs section.

· Registered
960 Posts
H&M, not sure what the current price is but his price and quality can't be beat.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.