Archery Talk Forum banner

custom stringset for Carbon Element

1086 Views 23 Replies 18 Participants Last post by  hilbilyhunter
Looking to get a custom stringset for my element. Anyone have their element with custom strings? I've got a set of Proline's on my Reezen, but just wanted to see what's out there? Thanks Ron
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· Widewater Hunt Club
9,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I want to stay with the color combo I have on the Fuse strings. Green/Black. I have a strand on my string that looks to be broken between the peep and loop. It shoots fine, but I don't want to chance it.

· Widewater Hunt Club
9,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just had some black an red winners choice put on my Element yesterday.
How was the quality? Did they make them with the "split yoke" or did you get a floating yoke? How about the serving work? Did you get Halo? Did they put the servings in the same places as the factories? Sorry about all the questions, but those are my concerns. Ron

· Shootingairborne
11,354 Posts
Well I would say if you want to order a string set. Go with Bucknasty for a set, or for an awesome tune and set up go with Crackers!

Good luck.

· Widewater Hunt Club
9,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well I would say if you want to order a string set. Go with Bucknasty for a set, or for an awesome tune and set up go with Crackers!

Good luck.
Thanks for the info.

· Registered
6,857 Posts
Fuse string is good for Carbon Element.I have this bow and don´t see any problem with this very strong string.
Sorry to tell you the Fuse Strings suck. But if you want a good set just check any of the major builders on here they all do good work. I prefer Wicked 1 but thats me.

· Registered
1,553 Posts
Put bucknastys on mine, and they're very good quality as always. Got 452x with halo, oe serving length, and static yoke. I just forgot to have him serve for string stop, so I did it myself.

· Registered
6,857 Posts
Can you expand on this? I would like to know why they suck & what material Fuse uses in their strings.
These strings just stretch and do not show a very long life compared to bowtechs strings or a custom set. Not sure what they are mad of though.

· Registered
3,842 Posts
My suggestion would be Baldy's Specialty Bowstrings, Baldyhunter on here. I had him put a set on my Invasion and they are best I've used and over the years I've probably used close to a dozen different string makers on here. His serving job is what impresses me the most, super tight with no sign of seperation anywhere, and I probably have close to a 1000 shots on the bow. Send him a PM and tell him what you want and how you want it done and thats how he'll do it. If by some chance you get them and its not exactly the way you wanted them he'll do everything he can to make them right. His customer service is the best there is.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.