Archery Talk Forum banner

custom stringset for Carbon Element

1K views 23 replies 18 participants last post by  hilbilyhunter 
#1 ·
Looking to get a custom stringset for my element. Anyone have their element with custom strings? I've got a set of Proline's on my Reezen, but just wanted to see what's out there? Thanks Ron

#3 ·
I want to stay with the color combo I have on the Fuse strings. Green/Black. I have a strand on my string that looks to be broken between the peep and loop. It shoots fine, but I don't want to chance it.

#6 ·
How was the quality? Did they make them with the "split yoke" or did you get a floating yoke? How about the serving work? Did you get Halo? Did they put the servings in the same places as the factories? Sorry about all the questions, but those are my concerns. Ron

#10 ·
Sorry to tell you the Fuse Strings suck. But if you want a good set just check any of the major builders on here they all do good work. I prefer Wicked 1 but thats me.

#11 ·
Put bucknastys on mine, and they're very good quality as always. Got 452x with halo, oe serving length, and static yoke. I just forgot to have him serve for string stop, so I did it myself.

#17 ·
My suggestion would be Baldy's Specialty Bowstrings, Baldyhunter on here. I had him put a set on my Invasion and they are best I've used and over the years I've probably used close to a dozen different string makers on here. His serving job is what impresses me the most, super tight with no sign of seperation anywhere, and I probably have close to a 1000 shots on the bow. Send him a PM and tell him what you want and how you want it done and thats how he'll do it. If by some chance you get them and its not exactly the way you wanted them he'll do everything he can to make them right. His customer service is the best there is.

#23 ·
Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for their advice and help. I decided to go with 60x custom strings! Thanks Jared (antler365) for the insight! That pic. of your carbon element didn't hurt either. I hope Brad's stringsets are as good as I'm hearing! Ron

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.