Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
567 Posts
Nature's Echo Call Co. is a small company based in White Lake Michigan that specializes in hand making custom turkey pot calls. All of our calls are handcrafted in our small woodshop which produces between 50 and 100 calls per year. Each call is made from scratch starting with rough lumber through the milling, assembly, and finishing processes. Every call is sound tested before it is deemed worthy for sale, and if for some reason the call does not meet our stringent standards it goes in the burn pile and another is started.

Nature's Echo custom pot calls can be ordered in several different woods including Walnut, White Oak, Curly Maple and Lacewood. Specialty exotic woods, burls and laminates can also be requested, but are extremely limited in their production. Calling surfaces available include Slate, Glass, Crystal, Anodized Aluminum and Copper, and soundboard materials can vary from wood, to glass, slate, acrylic, etc. Different combinations of surfaces and soundboards will give you varying tones of calls, and we are able to suggest what combinations have worked the best for us. The most consistent strikers included with the calls are made from Maple, but we also offer Hickory, Walnut, Cherry, Purpleheart, and Paduk.

So if you are looking to take your turkey calling to the next level this spring invest in a custom call from Nature's Echo Call Co. The difference between a custom call and a mass-produced call is often overlooked by most turkey hunters. Not only will you get that certain sound you are looking for in a call, but you will also get the quality of materials and workmanship that only a custom call can have. Please feel free to check out our website.......

Prices start at $40.00

http://www.freewebs.com/naturesechooutdoors/index.htm

·
Registered
102 Posts
Any chance I could stop by and see and hear some of your calls?? I'm a Firefighter in Waterford and I live in Fenton so your right on the way home.. I'd love to take a peek and see what ya got... Let me know... Thanks...Lee

·
Registered
3,868 Posts
Bump for a fellow callmaker! :darkbeer:

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
A few more going out Monday...

Lacewood, Curly Maple Cherry
Walnut, Leopardwood
Mahogany