Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just noticed on the mathews and hoyt websites that you can customize the bow you want. Mathews is a little more detailed than hoyt. This would be an awesome thing for obsession to add to their website. Having so many color options is one of the things that attracted me to obsession to begin with then i shot one and nothing else compared. Being able to customize and see your bow before you purchase it online would be a great marketing tool. What are your thoughts?

·
Registered
211 Posts
It would be for sure but that level of customization costs a decent amount of money to program. I think Obsession Bows is growing faster than they can keep up with and manufacturing has taken priority as it should given the negative feedback they got last year on wait times.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
365 Posts
Well when they partnered with Arcus is helped with getting the funds to bring alot of things like kolorfusion and cnc in shop to help greatly with production and that has helped tremendously with getting orders out which is and should be top priority. I'm sure in the future they will move towards vastly improving the online interface but this is a company that has boomed and is doing their best to fix growing pains. You have to think how long mathews and hoyt have been around on top of the amount of customization those companies offer (very little compared to obsession) and obsession is constantly adding to the patters and options they offer

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts