Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Bowhunt/Homebrew have FUN
24,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
By now most know Elite for what they are a manufacturer of a smooth shooting, forgiving, and very accurate bow. No matter which forums you frequent you will rarely find any consistency of concern with any of the rigs in Elite’s lineup. Couple the tremendous performance with an industry changing transferable warranty and “Promise” program and it isn’t too hard to see how Elite quickly vaulted to the short list of many of the top competition archers and bow hunters in the world.

This Synergy I am listed was customized and well cared for since it’s purchase. It is a head-turner on the range for several reasons from the rig itself, to its performance. I am the original owner and have the manual and sticker to go along with the bow. The box does indicate 29” cams, however, I had the cams swapped out at Lancaster Archery for the #4 (29.5”) cams. In addition to the Catfish Custom threads on the bow (which have been shot about 1000) times, I will include the original threads, which were never shot. The rig literally went from the shelf to customization.

I could not rate this rig a 10 only because of the very well-known issues with the Cerakote finish on Elites. The limbs and riser are have been customized with the Kolorfusion process (see link below), but the cams and limb pockets remain the standard Cerakote finish from Elite. There are certainly some chips, scratches, etc…on the finish of the cams and pockets, none of which affect any performance; however, I could not, in good conscious, rate this rig a 10 because of it (I am a bit of a perfectionist). I did my best to capture these small blemished in the pics below.

Kolorfusion
http://kolorfusion.com/abouttheprocess.html

Syenrgy
http://www.elitearchery.com/products/2016/synergy.php
(2016 model featured)

Customized 2015 Elite Synergy
29.5” #4 cams
60lb limbs
Riser and limbs Kolorfused in Kryptek Highlander
Cams and limb pockets in standard Elite Cerakote
Set of Catfish Custom threads by Mike P – matched to Highlander
Limb Driver Pro-V rest with cable matched to Highlander
Matching ¼” Accupeep,
Kisser and LimbJax also included

In addition to the bow, I have an Elite soft case. The case will go for $50 to the individual purchasing the bow if they want it or $75 for anyone else who is interested. The case is in excellent condition, not problem calling it a 10.

Bow - $725 delivered to your door (ADJUSTED ON 2/3/16 - new price $675) - see post #24 on this thread
Bow and Case - $775 delivered to your door
Case - $75 delivered to your door

(prices quoted for delivery in Continental U.S. – international interest – we’ll talk)
Any questions – don’t hesitate to ask, but know I am not interested in any trades or insulting low-ball offers.

Joe

·
24,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
With so much money and time dumped into this setup and its not even a year old, why are you selling it?
I've got quite a few others with even more time and money sunk into them...trying to recoup some funds. Can't have too many hanging on the wall, the wife starts to ask questions :wink:

Thanks for looking.

Joe

·
Registered
spoon & crockpot proud member......killing tomorrows trophys today
29,211 Posts
It's a beauty Joe. Bump for ya.

·
24,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Nick, sweet rig, smooth shooter...hate to see it go, just too many others on the wall right now.

Joe

·
Registered
4,129 Posts
Sweet~~~~

·
Registered
745 Posts
Sir, I have no idea who you are, but I am very interested in this bow. AND ONLY 775 my gosh what a deal. I sure hope nobody comes in and swipes this from under me while I look the other way!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
24,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sir, I have no idea who you are, but I am very interested in this bow. AND ONLY 775 my gosh what a deal. I sure hope nobody comes in and swipes this from under me while I look the other way!

Not quite sure I grasp this response; whether it is sarcasm or not? The bow and rest are listed together at $725, the extra $50 includes the case.

If you do any research you'd know this is certainly a fair price, in fact others are listed similarly priced without $135 rest or custom threads, not to mention the kolorfusion process.

Joe

·
24,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for the vote of confidence Joe. Just trying to help you sell it.

I was hoping so....knew you to be a good guy...just a little confused. Been happening more and more to me these days

Joe

·
Registered
745 Posts
I was hoping so....knew you to be a good guy...just a little confused. Been happening more and more to me these days

Joe
I keep forgetting that the stuff I put on here has no inflection so stuff just comes off wrong lol.

But in all seriousness. Gorgeous bow. And a very honest, forthright seller.

·
24,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
see the professional bumpers are out...do what I can to keep this on the front page - thanks to all those looking - all PMs answered as of 8:30AM this morning...

Joe

·
24,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Wow - tough to keep this one on top - all new PMS answered as of 1:00PM

Joe

·
24,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
thanks guys, all PMs answered through 3:30, I appreciate some of the awesome trade offers, but looking to sell...and sell at a fair price....

Joe

·
24,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Up for the after dinner crowd..

·
24,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
looks like this needs a bump today....

Joe