Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ment pack with quiver

I recently bought three eastman husky quivers and am looking for ways to attach on to my back pack. Anyone done this or have any suggetions? Am pretty sure that I am going to need a new back to do this decently. Just have cheap back pack. Any pictures or suggestions welcomed.

·
Registered
89 Posts
If I was trying this project I'd probably find a large piece of flexible plastic (maybe one of those Rubbermaid storage boxes, you can get at Wally world for a couple of bucks) and shape it to my pack with a heat gun. The plastic would go along the inside on one of the sides. Rivets would hold the quiver but then it becomes permanent, so some small bolts washered on both sides might be a better option.

Post some pics as you go along so we can all see...

Good luck!!

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
sweet it worked.

Ok what I did to attach the quiver,( I used the lid from a plano clear tackle box lid and cut it to fit the side of my pack. than I drilled holes in the lid and used pop rivets and washers to attach lid to pack. than I drilled out the lid to attach dovetail mount for quiver. didn't have any nuts to do on dovetail mount bolts but am going to get some. seems to work ok. need a longer pack to work better( can't mount it low enough to get arrow in and out easily without being double jointed.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts