Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Exotic woods bamboo cores for performance durability and smoothness of draw. Antler at the grip split veneers on the limbs checkered grip option. This bow is gorgeous just to look at. The first one i had was built custom for my dad and was i believe 51# at my draw length and shot quite and flung a heavy arrow with more speed and a flatter trjectory than any other bow my dad owns including his 3 black widows and his other 6bows. Im getting divorced and had it made b4 i knew that. Just need money to give a lawyer and business is slow so i have to get rid of my babee that i had planned on using to hunt this year with but dont have the money to shoot or the time now. ph 630273-1148. got his best all options that i know of offered and no need to waite on the list brand new condition make an offer but would like to get 600 min 800 would be a steal you can come veiw the bow if you want but i wont put an arrow thru it so i can still call it new for every1 else if you dont buy it. i should have it on ebay too will update when i put it up, thanks, sean

·
Registered
316 Posts
Yeah, I just realized that. New to Archery Talk and was too excited to look find my first recurve that I wasn't really looking at the times. I think I sent some other people messages about bows that probably sold months ago.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts