Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Vendor
35,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just picked up some CX Linejammers. Anyone no what I would need or what pin nock system would fit these? Would also like to try the blazer nocks with these so if anyone knows what Easton Uni-Bushing fits them??

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
GT X-cutter pin adapters work for me. What I like even better is 2412 unibushings with g-nocks. You have to glue them both in, but they work great.

Hope that helps,

Rob

·
Vendor
35,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks.

Anyone know if there is a uni-bushing that will press fit into the linejammers?

·
Registered
711 Posts
I tried the uni-bushing and nothing will just press fit. I found that the GT 30x pin nocks and the break-off points work well in the linejammers. I glued my points and pin bushings in.:wink:

·
Vendor
35,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I tried the uni-bushing and nothing will just press fit. I found that the GT 30x pin nocks and the break-off points work well in the linejammers. I glued my points and pin bushings in.:wink:

OK, I bought a pack of 30X bushings and they do not fit in the linejammers. Am I missing something here?

·
Vendor
35,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
8,117 Posts
OK, I bought a pack of 30X bushings and they do not fit in the linejammers. Am I missing something here?
YES, the 30X are too big and might work in the CX X-Jammers. For the Linejammers, you need the pin nock bushings for the GT X-Cutters! Many guys recommend you just use some teflon tape to snug them in the shaft. I used shrink rap and I am sure that regular cling wrap (plastic wrap) from the kitch would work just fine. Trim off the excess with a razor blade!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts