Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Thank you for the video. Looks great! I am going to make some this weekend.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Great idea! You could use acryllic paints from the craft store and a sponge. Using the same templates, you pour the paint onto a paper plate, dip in the sponge and tap it on the template covered garment. The paint costs about $1.00 a bottle and best of all, NO FUMES. You can also use acryllic house paint (got enough of that around the house). That paint NEVER comes off if my painting clothes are any proof.

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Great idea! You could use acryllic paints from the craft store and a sponge. Using the same templates, you pour the paint onto a paper plate, dip in the sponge and tap it on the template covered garment. The paint costs about $1.00 a bottle and best of all, NO FUMES. You can also use acryllic house paint (got enough of that around the house). That paint NEVER comes off if my painting clothes are any proof.
Great tips, for future garments. Btw, I've washed the shirt a few times, and the paint smell is almost completely gone. :)

·
Registered
5,059 Posts
x2 on this you can even use one of those cheap airbrushes if you insist on spraying it.
The smell it much less and very durable.

·
Registered
390 Posts
I am still searching the thrift shops for a fleece pullover, but I did find some soft cotton cargo pants. This is my first try at camo. Hope the pictures are posted. First time trying that too. Thank You again for your video. I will post the top when I find one. Clothing Shorts Active shorts Khaki Bermuda shorts
Drawing Sketch Modern art Artwork Art
Clothing Military camouflage Camouflage Cargo pants Jeans

1 - 20 of 29 Posts