Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i cunertly have a d loop witha nock above it i have shot the bow around 100 times what are you guys and gals opinions should i leave it on there for a bit longer or take it off as i had this done to ensure no slip up and down. Also another question is that my peep keeps turning about 45 degrees can i twist d loop to straight this problem? with out severe problems thanks chris :confused:

·
Real helos, have 2 rotors
10,241 Posts
I have not been successful with peep alignment AFTER installing a loop. I twist and shoot off the string until I get the peep aligned and then I install the loop pointing aft.

If it goes 10 shots without the peep turning. I put a drop of super glue on each knot so my buddy does not punch himself in the face. That also ensures the loop will not turn on the center serving.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks

thanks for tips about the super glue never would have thought of that :) so iam assuming that if i glue it the nock will serve no purpose but to nock off fps? thanks again chris

·
Real helos, have 2 rotors
10,241 Posts
The brass nock point will only take 1 F.P.S away so if it is making your nock placement more consistant then I would leave it on. Most folks don't use them anymore.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts