Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope tonight's show was a re-run......W.H.A. .......should have been on Springer.

·
Registered
40,174 Posts
ETX said:
I hope tonight's show was a re-run......W.H.A. .......should have been on Springer.

that was the best when he said both killing and darting were the same and the interviewer said oh yea hows that and the guy was like uhhhhh you stumped me there can we come back to that one .....

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
who really watches that show anyway--lol

·
Registered
40,174 Posts
Huntin'Honey24 said:
who really watches that show anyway--lol

I do every time its on ....

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
well you know what I mean, don't be offended sean!!

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Was just doing the channel surfing thing .........not a fan.........

·
Registered
9,843 Posts
What time was it on in your area?

·
Registered
40,174 Posts
Huntin'Honey24 said:
well you know what I mean, don't be offended sean!!

the cobert report is just as good ....did you see his roast of GWB at the press corp dinner ? hilarious

·
Registered
160 Posts
I've got that channel blocked due to Comedy Central's quarter million dollar donation to PETA, and I am not sure I can remember the unblock password to watch it.

·
Registered
222 Posts
they sure stuck it to farbman and all hunters in general. Pretty much what everyone thought they were going to do. Set a guy down and make fun of him and hunting.

·
Registered
160 Posts
maximus said:
they sure stuck it to farbman and all hunters in general. Pretty much what everyone thought they were going to do. Set a guy down and make fun of him and hunting.
I ended up recording the show through my DVD recorder since I can't recall the password to unblock Comedy Central's channel, and watched the Daily Show's snippet on the WHA that way...

At least they showed Farbman in a true light, and captured on film, without any doubts, that he is a complete laughingstock. Actually seeing that segment made me feel a lot more sure that the WHA is doomed to fall flat.

It is simply unfortunate that the heritage of hunting had to be dragged along with Farbman.

·
Registered
40,174 Posts
you guys are over reacting they do this stuff to everyone they couldnt have picked a more bubba joe hunter though but they never slammed him a bit just the WHA guy

·
Registered
395 Posts
exactly

maximus said:
They made fun of hunting in general. Wasnt positive at all. Farbman made himself look ridiculous. I really hate to see someone take hunting and turn it into something its not.

·
Registered
672 Posts
Def. not the P.R. hunting needs. To the average viewer who does not hunt this makes hunting look really bad. You could tell the how the audience felt everytime it showed a deer being shot how they would all go "Ahhh"....like it was something TERRIBLE. Then Farbman says its ethical to dart or broadhead shoot and then cannot explain himself. I understand that the show is Satirical in nature, but definately a black eye for hunting.

·
Banned
84 Posts
Who cares anyway....If you ever watch the show you know they do make fun of everyone and they flip flop questions and answers. If you watch the show on the re-run then watch the segment before the hunting one on GW. Naturally they piece meal his answers to make him look stupid, but then again he is.

I think in general the show was funny especially when the reporter stopped in the middle of the interview and acted like he was railing a line of coke

1 - 18 of 18 Posts