Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've tried to search for info on dakota bowstrings but the internet search & AT search doesnt come up with anything :confused:

so whats the deal with dakota bowstrings on rytera bows, are they good pre-stretched strings that are right up there with other quality bowstrings, or ?

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
the string material is 8125 but the serving is crappy this is pretty comon knowledge. I had to reserve both buss cables on my alien within 200 shots. Used power pro spectra fishing line and their holding up great

·
World & National Champion
33,999 Posts
I had nothing but great luck with the dakota strings when I shot them for a few years. I was putting them on after market on my martin nitrous cammed bows.

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the mention of 8125 string doesnt mean anything to me cuz I dont know what it is & I already know what they're made from cuz of the rytera website.

also to say you've had good luck with the strings doesnt say much cuz theres people that use stock cheap non-pre-stretched strings using peep tubes & say they have no problems with them.

are dakota strings on the rytera line pre-stretched strings ?
& if so, good quality that can match other pre-stretched strings ?
ok the serving is no good, didnt know this.

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
the mention of 8125 string doesnt mean anything to me cuz I dont know what it is & I already know what they're made from cuz of the rytera website.

also to say you've had good luck with the strings doesnt say much cuz theres people that use stock cheap non-pre-stretched strings using peep tubes & say they have no problems with them.

are dakota strings on the rytera line pre-stretched strings ?
& if so, good quality that can match other pre-stretched strings ?
ok the serving is no good, didnt know this.
Do a search type in 8125 you will find all the info you need a yeary good string material. the problem with your factory strings is with the serving only. Dont know what was used on the factory strings but it doesnt hold up veary well just shoot it until it goes bad, either reserve or have them reserved and you should be good to go hope this helps

·
Registered
1,243 Posts

LOL. I'd say 60X won about a half dozen world and national championships with the dakota strings(with no peep tube). They were my choice of strings until I starting shooting his.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Could not find Dakota Strings

Dakota strings are the top of the line strings made by Stone Mountain Bowstrings. Do a search for Stone Mountain Strings, and read till your heart content. Hope this helps:smile:

BuddyT

·
Premium Member
10,922 Posts
Dakota strings are the top of the line strings made by Stone Mountain Bowstrings. Do a search for Stone Mountain Strings, and read till your heart content. Hope this helps:smile:

BuddyT
Golly, finally somebody answered the original question.

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

BuddyT
YES it does, thank you for that info!
people saying its made out of this....I never had a problem....blah blah...I just wanted to know if they're good pre-stretched strings! thank you Buddy!

they even have some very cool color designs for the strings. might even want to jump ship from VT LOL

Golly, finally somebody answered the original question.
kinda my same thoughts.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts