Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brass 8-32 H size inserts are now nonexistent, allegedly because of supply chain impacts from COVID.

Anyone know of a US source with them instock??

·
Registered
10,305 Posts
I have two dozen or in my stock pile . Last order to three rivers a couple months ago I ordered 5 dozen more, they are on backorder...when they get here they get here. I havent seen any in stock right now.

What shaft are you using, there might be an alternative

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have two dozen or in my stock pile . Last order to three rivers a couple months ago I ordered 5 dozen more, they are on backorder...when they get here they get here. I havent seen any in stock right now.

What shaft are you using, there might be an alternative
Hexx 330s

·
Registered
2,808 Posts
Somebody posted about this a few weeks ago, couldn’t find them anywhere. Jerry at South Shore Archery had them in stock...not sure if he still does, but maybe worth giving him a call.

·
Registered
3,237 Posts
Don’t know if they have them in stock but it’s stainless and made in America so I’d think they would

·
Registered
221 Posts
I used the "you can still order this" option with Lancaster for some Black Eagle 45 grain brass inserts a month or so ago. Got tired of looking,was ordering some other stuff anyway,threw them on as a back order .Had them in about two weeks maybe a little less. I thought go with the larger suppliers for back order. Figured they usually get priority on back order filling maybe.

·
Registered
795 Posts
Somebody posted about this a few weeks ago, couldn’t find them anywhere. Jerry at South Shore Archery had them in stock...not sure if he still does, but maybe worth giving him a call.
That might have been me, I made a post about them. Anyways I bought some that night from South Shore and still haven't received. I emailed South Shore recently and was told they are on backorder and not in stock, even though it doesn't mention that on their website.

·
Registered
2,808 Posts
That might have been me, I made a post about them. Anyways I bought some that night from South Shore and still haven't received. I emailed South Shore recently and was told they are on backorder and not in stock, even though it doesn't mention that on their website.
I think that was you. I hate it when that happens! It’s one thing if I know something is going to be back ordered and delayed when I place an order. But when something says it’s in stock, I place an order and pay for it, and then get notified that it’s back ordered...very frustrating.

·
Registered
25,256 Posts
I think there’s 22 total I believe. Supply and demand $300 pack lol..... it’s insane I guess everyone’s buying up the brass for ammo??

·
Registered
25,256 Posts
Haha no seriously I don’t need them just having some fun in these crappy times. But OP u need them or not let me know they can gladly go to someone who needs them

·
Registered
563 Posts
It appears BIGJIMSBOWCOMPANY.COM
has them in stock. Ive never heard of them though.
Big Jim is a good dude, very well respected bowyer. His Buffalo long bows, and thunder child recurves are pretty popular in the Trad bow community. You can spend your money with him without any reservations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 39 Posts