Archery Talk Forum banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Somebody posted about this a few weeks ago, couldn’t find them anywhere. Jerry at South Shore Archery had them in stock...not sure if he still does, but maybe worth giving him a call.
Showed in stock on the website, I guess we'll see if they ship. I was planning to build some hexx, but datorch shafts showed up on campfire for 75 bucks today. Not as pretty but man that's a deal.

·
Registered
795 Posts
Showed in stock on the website, I guess we'll see if they ship. I was planning to build some hexx, but datorch shafts showed up on campfire for 75 bucks today. Not as pretty but man that's a deal.
I guess you didn't read my post above

·
Registered
795 Posts
pm returned. If he dosent want them all the rest will be available to another person.
Again, shoot me a PM first if you want to sell.

·
Registered
10,515 Posts
How many do you need?

·
Registered
10,515 Posts
OK let me see how many my dealer will sell me.

Reactions: zernzm08

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Almost impossible to find online. My archery shop I use has them. They didn’t have many left after I got my 2 dozen from them other night. He has them in a bulk bin and sells per piece. Didn’t see any “packs” of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7,434 Posts
Brass 8-32 H size inserts are now nonexistent, allegedly because of supply chain impacts from COVID.

Anyone know of a US source with them instock??
Dude, I’ve been thinking about posting this exact same thing!! These brass inserts are archery’s version of the 9mm round. It’s ridiculous.

·
Registered
7,434 Posts
Almost impossible to find online. My archery shop I use has them. They didn’t have many left after I got my 2 dozen from them other night. He has them in a bulk bin and sells per piece. Didn’t see any “packs” of them.

What shop is this? I want to call and see if they’ll ship them.

·
Registered
7,434 Posts
Lancaster and 3 rivers now have them in stock. Tried to order from a shop in PA but the owner wouldn’t complete the transaction, kind of weird but apparently a big shipment went out because I got the email notices from both places within a couple hours of each other.

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Sorry to hear he wouldn’t finish the order. Never expected that from them. Not sure on the reason, but glad they are starting to get restocked on the inserts more places.

·
Registered
941 Posts
Green top sporting goods in Ashland VA had two bags today when I was there.

·
Registered
7,434 Posts
Sorry to hear he wouldn’t finish the order. Never expected that from them. Not sure on the reason, but glad they are starting to get restocked on the inserts more places.

Thanks for trying to help out though.

21 - 39 of 39 Posts