Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Listed for sale is a pair of Danner Blade GTX 8.5" boots. These boots have 6 hours of total wear time on 2 early season bowhunts last year. I purchased them in August 2012 and were not worn past September 2012. Reason for selling is that I really need a wide. These are size 12 D which is standard sizing. Boots are super comfortable and require little-to-no break in. Check the reviews on them online. They're selling for $130-150 for the pair. I would like $90 shipped to your door. Paypal ready. Send me a PM for more questions or make an offer.

Infro from Danner:
"The Blade GTX is built on Danner's new TFX Lite outsole for all day comfort and durability. Danner's TERRA FORCE X system has been tried and true with its patented lightweight and durable midsole and shank system. The TFX Lite outsole is developed with low lugs, ideally suited for stalking conditions. Featuring an EVA midsole, the Blade GTX provides shock absorption and cushioning so that the expert hunter never has to worry about their feet.

Danner believes in footwear developed for ultimate performance. The Blade GTX Series features a waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX liner to ensure that feet stay dry no matter the conditions. The Blade GTX is built to take the expert hunter through any environment with comfort in mind. "

CIMG0543.jpg
CIMG0544.jpg
CIMG0545.jpg
CIMG0546.jpg
CIMG0552.jpg

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Up top. Going on eBay tomorrow.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts