Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
From past experince danner will receive no more of my money!!!
I would tend to agree with you. I have looked past their over seas made boots mainly the Pronghorn. My dad and I have had good luck with the USA made boots. But then your at the price of the good European made boots. Just thought I would pass on the info.

Tracker- what boots do you use now?

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Im in the process of looking for new ones still use the pronghorns....
Thinking about kangaroo boots, but am open to new ideas i have till mid summer to find a nice pair.
Don't know your price range but I just got some Crispi Wild boots. Only way I can compare them to Pronghorns is pronghorns= Honda Civic, Crispi= Ferrari. Hanwag and Lowa are also good.

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
check out Cabela's Meindl series boots, I have very picky feet and ankles and Meindl boots are the only boots I can wear for days on end.

·
Registered
760 Posts
So are the Pronhorns not worth getting? I found a pair of Pronghorn GTX 1200gram boots for $115 tyd and are brand new. Seemed like a good buy.

·
Registered
10,590 Posts
I have had about 5 or 6 pairs of Danners over the years, had problem with one pair and they customer service sent me a new pair before I even sent the old ones back. I just bought a pair of pronghorns on sale and they work well.

·
Registered
760 Posts
I hunt in Michigan. I will be using them from early fall through the winter. I also have a couple pair of rubber (Lacrosse & Muck) that I wear as well. Temps can be from the single digits to the 70's.

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Wanted to get this up the top again. I just bought some USA made combat hikers for $50 bucks. Even if you don't like danners they are having some of their best deals on military and USA made boots. I would get signed up for it if your not.

·
74,535 Posts
From past experince danner will receive no more of my money!!!
I agree they have had these sales crap before only to never have in stock what you want. Ill pass. I signed up and went through all the ordering and was told everthing accepted only two weeks later get a notice there not in stock.
DB

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I have liked the US made danners. I will never do the pronghorn boots again. I know a lot of you probably work and wear boots everyday and for that type of stuff I think their boots at these prices will get the job done.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts