Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I Just picked up my new bow on the 23rd( darton 3800) i've got to say WOW. I just want make clear that i shot alot of bows ( the Z7, attack, vendetta) just to name a few before i chose this one. At 65lbs and a 31inch draw length it is shooting 340fps with 350 grain Arrow and 328 fps with a 385 grain arrow. Not into speed fine how about 88, 89 lbs of kenetic energy and Shootability, the bow only has a 6 inch brace hieght but shoots with the forgiveability of a bow with a 7 inch brace hieght. i have only put about 30 arrows threw it and already have to replace a few vanes. There is not a lot of information out there about this bow so feel free to ask questions or comment, and i'll give you a straight answer with out bias.

·
Hunter/Gatherer
13,356 Posts
Pics.........:darkbeer:

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
pics

sorry guys for some reason it won't allow me to upload photos it just says upload failed i have the same problem on bow tube.

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Heres a stock photo. nice looking bow

·
Archery Addict
3,693 Posts
Yup, I am going to get one in for the shop and evaluate it. It is probably one of the best looking bows I have ever seen.

·
Time Flies
13,290 Posts
I too have seen one in person, and the "fit and finish" is excellent; easily among the highest quality bows I've seen produced. I haven't had an opportunity to shoot it yet, but I'm chomping at the bit...

·
Registered
158 Posts
I have shot the 3800 it is a sweet bow I'm not a fan of split limb but i am attached to my 3500 or i would own one asap. I might wait tell next year see what kind of surprises darton has for 2011.

If you having problems putting pics on go to photobucket and post thought a img directly to forum works every time for me.

80yd group 8mph crosswind.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts