Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Yep. Still shooting my 01 Darton Maverick. Every year I say I am going to get a new bow (Darton of course) then I go and shoot a 3-D with it and end up keeping it a little longer! Third Darton bow I have owned, loved all 3!!!

·
Registered
4,666 Posts
Yes...in the last ten years I have shot the Excel.Trailblazer,Sniper,Mag33 and now have a Tundra.

They have all given me good service.

·
Registered
777 Posts
Mine are in my signature below.

There are many more Darton shooters around here....some of them just don't know it yet... ;)

·
Registered
899 Posts
Yup, got a Darton...and older one. Almost looks like round wheels!!!
Its my first bow and still use it to this day.

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Yup,gone through 2 Vipers and now have an '04 Mverick Extreme...because I could'nt afford a Tundra.LOL.:behindsof

·
Registered
161 Posts
2000 Maverick Express that I handed off to my son. It was a sweet shooter when I had it.
He loves it because it was free and shoots faster than my Xtec. It's not as quiet though:wink:

·
Registered
192 Posts
I got a Marauder the end of July. I love it so far. Smoothest drawing bow I have ever pulled. My buddy said it pulls easier than his Matthews SB XT.

·
Registered
133 Posts
I use a wrangler I bought from my brother. It's a dual cam bow and I'm sure it's a little harder to shoot than the new bows but I'm used to it. I enjoy tweaking and experimenting and I'd rather do that on an older bow

·
Registered
551 Posts
TARGET executive vegas 06

HUNTING/3D marauder 06

love em both waiting for the new models cant wait.....

-steve

·
Registered
90 Posts
I've been shooting a Tundra Extreme for a year now and love it so much I want to get another one in camo for hunting. I'm a finger shooter and the 40 inch ATA is a plus.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have been shooting Darton since they came out with a compound. Tailblazer, SL50, Trailblazer, Viper, Mavrick. I bought a new Mav. last year because I liked the new timing lines on the cams. I also like the fact that the factory is 1 hr away from my home and when I droped my bow on the concrete floor and bent my cam Frank had me up and running for the opener the next day.

·
Registered
5,342 Posts
droped this guy with a mav last night. great bows, shoot the speed they advertise. Lookout for the next years line up:wink:

Attachments

·
Registered
79 Posts
Maverick! Smooth and Accurate!

I've been shooting my Darton Maverick for 5 yrs with no problems! I tried about 8 different bows from Hoyt, Matthews, PSE... ect, but nothing could compare to the Darton's smooth and comfortable draw!
I will probably be buying another Darton next year!

Here to Darton Bows! :darkbeer:

·
Registered
431 Posts
I shoot a 2005 Tempest Extreme and absolutely love it! I also, still have my Lightning as a backup. I will always shoot Darton, service, quality and price are second to none.

·
Registered
286 Posts
A buddy and I bought new Mavericks in 1998 and are still shooting them. Since we bought those another five friends have started shooting Mavs. I would kind of like to try one of the new Mav Extremes but my 98 shoots so well I keep trying to figure out why I need a new one. I guess I just have to get "need" out of the equation!

So, what are the rumors about the 2007 models?

Dwayne

·
Registered
346 Posts
Have an older cyclone 3-d I use for spots ,tundra extreme for 3-d and spots and a tempest exteme to hunt with. All great bows but love the tempest exteme very smooth and accurate.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts