Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow Darton owners, just wondering how your seasons are going so far? Nothing for me and my Tempest Extreme yet, but I am hopeful for a great year.

·
Registered
5,652 Posts
re

Since nobody replied yet, I will. I am not shooting a Darton this year, just cuz my wife let me buy an XT. I used a Darton Vapor last year, an awesome little bow. I filled my buck tag opening day, filled my doe tag and bonus tag the second and third week, and filled 2 DMAP tags near the end of the season. All were pass throughs and died within 65 yrds. Great bows. Good luck this season. I liked the vapor so much I bought my Dad one. He loves it !

·
Registered
4,666 Posts
Not yet

I have been out twice so far and havnt got to break in my Tundra yet...but i am seeing deer so thats a good sign.

·
Registered
33,384 Posts
7 more days yet to wait but hopefully quick results this year last year was a long season and I had to settle for a 7 point I never seen the buck I was looking for

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
Typhoon Extreme ready to rock and roll on Sep. 30 opener in PA.

·
Registered
5,342 Posts
the mav was used on this guy. I have passed several does(I am sure i will live to regreat no shooting:sad: , but they all had spotteds fawns. One did not but I did not realise that till it was to late:rolleyes: )

Reed

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts