Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
a big congrats to your daughter.....thats the way to go, teach them young and they will love the woods and hunting all their lives:)

·
Registered
5,230 Posts
can someone please change the title on this thread...when i first read it my heart landed in my shoes...:cry: congrats to your daughter ridge:wink: :)

·
Registered
5,230 Posts
oh_ridgerunner said:
thanks sorry not thinking
no sweat man I was just worried about ya til i read the rest:wink: ...i have a little 10 month old daughter and she is the world to me...its funny that ya never feel that way til you have your own kids...my 7 yr old boy will be taking his test soon:)

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yes enjoy them they grow up fast have 4 daughters and 1 son my oldest is 15 then 13 they both passed test young to..but my 13 yr old is the one who stuck it out she loves to hunt..my 7 yr old want to next yr..thanks again and good luck...i am from rockbridge,,have family in amanda

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
Congratulations to your daughter ridgerunner.
Hope she out does her Old man this year:wink:

·
Registered
10,363 Posts
kinda last minute but i get to take mine saturday... she accompanied me a couple of times last year and thought it was cool...

so congrats on your daughter's accomplishment.

that is a cool thing to share with your kids...

·
Registered
8,222 Posts
Congrats to your daughter, thats just as exciting for the Dads as well.

·
Registered
5,230 Posts
oh_ridgerunner said:
yes enjoy them they grow up fast have 4 daughters and 1 son my oldest is 15 then 13 they both passed test young to..but my 13 yr old is the one who stuck it out she loves to hunt..my 7 yr old want to next yr..thanks again and good luck...i am from rockbridge,,have family in amanda
I have lived out here for a couple years now and Im actually from the laurelville/south bloomingville area...went to logan high school til my senior yr..ended up going back to logan elm and graduating...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts