Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dave and the Captin Came to LC + SA, in Brighton, MI To teach a Field & Hunter Seminar.

As usual Dave teaches a heck of a class and works very hard with the students. We all had a good time and enjoyed watching Dave miss one shot. Proves even he is a little bit mortal.....LOL

Dave shot a 279 out of 280 while addressing all the students questions to his seminar. (The dude can multitask better than this computer I am creating this thread with.)

Daves class was three days. Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. (We still have one day left.) And is worth every penny.

Thanks Dave.:cool:

Jamie

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Voodoo

Cuz shows us his well guarded secret.......He performs some sort of a black majic voodoo spell that makes all his shots hit the middle. I think he said something about being able to get the spell out of the newest Harry Potter book......LOL

Attachments

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey

Hey you!!!!! The one in the back over there!!!! You got a problem with Witchcraft???? Let me show you what happens to disobedient students.............Hey Captin, Come over here!!!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
disclaimer

Parts of the first of this thread are fictional. There any resembleance to persons living or dead is purely not even possible.. There were no animals injured or killed (we don't know what the Captain is, so he don't count.) There was no voodoo majic, or students being shot at. (althogh we did witness a alien abduction of one of Dave's arrows.) The shot went off, we say a flash of light, the arrow missed.....scary part is everybodys watch stopped and we lost a half an hour.......spooky.

more pictures on the way...

J.:D

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Fee

Fee is going to depend on number of people and If the orginizer sets up any kind of meal. Best to contact Dave for pricing. This class was in the $150.00 per student range.

J.:D

1 - 20 of 27 Posts