Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
Those people have their act together!!!! HOLY COW i wish someone in the states would follow suit. the TV coverage is awesome with the split screen and all. Using golf as the model for qualifications and limited entries and such. WOW! great job!

·
Registered
22,697 Posts
What time Sunday morning? I know you guys are like 5 hours ahead of us.

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
Those people have their act together!!!! HOLY COW i wish someone in the states would follow suit. the TV coverage is awesome with the split screen and all. Using golf as the model for qualifications and limited entries and such. WOW! great job!
Agreed...I cant believe the world cup is in oregen, why not new york or l.a.....some place where they can shoot over the water I enjoy watching it.

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
I meant Utah. My brain wondered off into the mystic.

OK i figured but ya never know?? LOL They have to throw the big sponsors a bone now and then. I cant hate on them for that every once and a while. :tongue:

·
Registered
655 Posts
Awesome coverage!It would be nice to see that at 3d here.
I saw an interview with the folks that created this series. They said that they selected the 'field archery' format as it translated to more entertaining TV (in their opinion) than any other format. I tend to agree.

The audience (general public...not archery nuts like us) couldn't see where each arrow hit (as you can't see the KZ clearly on 3D targets) and would likely view coverage as boring. I'm pretty sure the 'pro-archery' folks are going to stay focused on field stuff.

I did see a post somewhere that Mathews was going to have some live ASA coverage available.

·
Registered
61 Posts
cuz

nice interview. He seems to understand what went wrong. But he is what he is, but shoots good.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Him standing there saying that he made a mistake and what not and does not hold hoyt and easton accountable is admirable, whether or not that was because of the camera, i dont care. but it was good to still see him around

Too early to call it but its good to see that even during this time he takes off sprinting in a tourney

·
Registered
345 Posts
its always good to see someone realize a mistake, wrong doings, etc. and then get back on the right track and then back to the top. I say GO DAVE! There is no discounting what he has done in the past was wrong, stupid, egotistical at times, but everyone deserves a second chance to right their wrongs. I know I have been givin plenty!

Good luck Dave,

Coop

·
Registered
749 Posts
Glad to see Dave get it out there in the open so some of the speculation can stop. He addmitted he violated his contract and put Hoyt/Easton in the position to terminate it.

I personaly think whatever he did was stupid on his part but I still like to see him shoot.

·
Registered
232 Posts
So what did he do? It still didn't say?

I'm Assuming drinking because he said "Rehabilitation & Recovery"?

-Masta

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.