Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please note that the deadline to reserve your seat at Dave's seminar at Riverside (Hudson, Mass) is Friday, July 18th. I need to have a $100 deposit by July 18th in order to reserve a place for you.

Thanks,
Anne:)

·
Registered
2,483 Posts
Hey folks, Anne has told me that she hasn't had enough people sign up to get Dave down to Mass. This is an opportunity to work with one of the top archers in the US for TWO days! I've signed up and paid in full because I think this is an incredible opportunity to work with an elite archer. I really don't want my check back because there aren't enough people in MA who want to become a better shot. You've all seen the posts raving about Dave's seminars. Get your PMs, (and your deposit checks), off to Anne NOW! I want to GO!

·
Registered
2,483 Posts
Hey folks, Anne has told me that she hasn't had enough people sign up to get Dave down to Mass. This is an opportunity to work with one of the top archers in the US for TWO days! I've signed up and paid in full because I think this is an incredible opportunity to work with an elite archer. I really don't want my check back because there aren't enough people in MA who want to become a better shot. You've all seen the posts raving about Dave's seminars. Get your PMs, (and your deposit checks), off to Anne NOW! I want to GO!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts