Archery Talk Forum banner
521 - 540 of 543 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
It bugs me

We here in Pocatello don't have all that much going on. We have a losing basketball and football team. Most of our area stores are closing. Few businesses are interested in us. We don't have much of a crime rate. AND still, we have some world class archers that the local news channels didn't even tip their hats to!!!! That bugs me.:confused:

·
Registered
795 Posts
I had to fly out of vegas early. what happened? what is up with the whole Morgan won thing? can some one explain this all to me? how did Reo win?

·
Registered
4,044 Posts
Congrates! To Reo , way to go!

·
Registered
8,662 Posts
We here in Pocatello don't have all that much going on. We have a losing basketball and football team. Most of our area stores are closing. Few businesses are interested in us. We don't have much of a crime rate. AND still, we have some world class archers that the local news channels didn't even tip their hats to!!!! That bugs me.:confused:
Yea you had 2 I repeat 2 shooters in the shoot off and 1 won it all Congrats Reo couldent have went to a nicer guy and a class act. :thumbs_up

·
Registered
3,330 Posts
Day 3 shoot-off

Actually there were 22 archers start in the shootoff, all had a perfect 900 and after about 12 arrows they had dropped to 3, after 6 more, 18 shots in the shootoff there were then 2 left. They both shot another 18 arrows before one of them was crowned. It was unbeleivable to watch, x after x after x. A few times one would shoot inside the 10 ring which was actually a 9 (the crowd would go OOOH) then and the other one would then drop one on the same round until finally Morgan dropped one and Wilde did not. What pressure, a 36 arrow shootoff with hundreds watching. :thumbs_up:thumbs_up

521 - 540 of 543 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.