Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a complete insulated suit by Day One Camo. For anyone not familiar with Day One Camo, Gary's suits are all custom handmade to order and are extremely popular out west. The material is Saddle Cloth and it is in the Skyline Apparition camo pattern. The parka is size large and is insulated with Wind Stop and Weather Guard. The pants are size large as well and are also insulated with Wind Stop and Weather Guard. The pants also feature the Weather Check Waist to keep your lower back warm. The Weather Check Waist also has pockets inside to put handwarmers in on those extra cold days. Skyline Apparition is one of the best camo patterns out there and the Saddle Cloth material is super quiet, waterproof, and durable. Go to dayonecamouflage.com and check out this suit. There are good pictures of the complete suit on the site. I have only used this suit a handful of times and it is in perfect condition. It is stored in a HS Scent Safe Storage Bag all the time. The cost of this suit new is just shy of $400. I'm asking $300 TYD via money order, add 3% to pay with Paypal.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts