Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
chinagreen
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 2 full sets of Day One Camo for sale. The first is in Realtree allpurpose gray fleece. XL pullover and Large bibs with 32" inseams. The bibs have double butt and double knee. This set has windstop only lining. The second set is in Skyline camo Apparition bucksuede. Large parka and large bibs with 32" inseams. This set is insulated with windstop. I am asking $250 per complete set TYD. PM me for photos. Both sets are rip free, mud free and blood free. Only worn a couple of times. My girlfriend spoiled me last xmas with Sleeping indian designs wool set. Otherwise I would not be selling these sets. I am 5' 10" tall, 34" waist, 185lbs with wrestlers shoulders. The bibs are big on me, plenty of room for layering. Both the parka and the pullover are also roomy enough for layering and the ability to maneuver and shoot my bow. Please don't hesitate to ask questions or email me privately. These sets are too good to have retired to an air tight bin. They need to be used.

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
My wife just bought me a new Toyota tundra and booked my Iowa bow hunt. How about those apples?

·
chinagreen
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Skyline Camo Apparition set is SOLD! Realtree set Is still up. This is a real deal, Everybody else on this forum is selling this stuff for at least $200.00 more than what I am asking. This is an awesome set with double butt and double knee in the Realtree all purpose grey.

·
chinagreen
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Brand new these particular bibs retail for over $275. So you are getting them at a savings of over $75 and getting the pullover for free. Plus they are made with pride here in America, not some third world sweatshop.

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
Bump for one of the best deals on AT. I bought the Skyline set, can't wait to use it. Made by a company who, as far as I know, stands behind the work they do 100%.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.