Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've only been on this site for a month or so, but I visit it usually every day and check out the new posts. My comment is that since I've been coming here, DB seems like one of the nicest guys on the site and I'm just kind of suprised the way EPLC and cleverguy were jumping all over him. I do see what you are talking about but giving him your opinion once was sufficient I think. And it's also pretty obvious that he agreed with you right away so I think the horse beating can stop.

Just my opinion, now I suppose I'll get ready for my whipping.

·
74,535 Posts
NO big deal!

I understand there thoughts. Im very carefull. The picture looks worse than it is. Actually they promble are correct. But Im not stoppimg shooting there. I just shot that 65yrd shot onetime for league. I can shoot at range from now on.

D

·
0 Posts
Tack driver...

...BOONE is one of the GOOD guys!!:) ...

...EPLC and CLEVER_GUY are kinda "touchy/feely":p ...although GOOD_GUYS as well!!...

...don't worry too much about it...BOONE can handle himself pretty darn good for a "LITTLE_GUY"...and when he is in need of some help...he knows the DeereMan will come to his aid:cool: ...

...however...he may ask someone else if it's about the "wheeling and dealing" in the classifieds:p ...huh, Dan??...:D ...

...if you can TRUST anyone to be SAFE, COURTEOUS, HELPFUL and KIND...its DANNY BOONE!!:cool: ...

>>>---DD--->;)

...BOONE...you want me to go slap them punks??:D ...

·
74,535 Posts
No Promblems just folks being honest.

Always plenty of answers and comments here. If you cant stand the heat dont post.

I hear ya deere, Now classifiads I keep close tabs there. Got to with some Deere. Great Place! Good Folks. We try to keep it honest.

·
74,535 Posts
Heck Deere

My dog doesnt like me shooting back yard either. He has total dissrespect for archery. Dont know why he always gets to go inside when Im shooting. No see Paul Im being safe placing dog inside.

Attachments

D

·
0 Posts
BOONE...

...DERBYTOWN would be proud!!:D ...:cool: ...

...I saw the pictures...looked pretty much like OXYCLEAN'S range out in Californ-i-a:) ...didn't see him taking too much flack...must be something about neighborhood "shoot through" ranges in OOOOOklahoma:p...

>>>---DD---> ;)

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ok fella's as long as you think the big guy will be o.k. I'm better now, and I'm sure that eplc and cleverguy are good guys. thanks for the reply.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Well DB,

For what it was worth I thought it was kewl how you found a way to shoot 65 yards. I was just cracking jokes... you know like the Larry Bird ad M.J McDonalds comercials... nothing but net? :)

I see a huge filed behindyour house and dog maby you can set something up there? :)

Tim

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
whada ya mean Derbytown would ber proud, LOL? Be safe.
Shoot Straight
Derbytown :D

D

·
0 Posts
Mr Chaos 101...

...hey, I see your from Coloraod:) ...forgive me...I've been to a lot of places...but where the heck is that??:D ...

>>>---DD--->;)

...DERBYTOWN:cool: ...atz what I'm talkin bout!!:D :D :D ...SAFETY: "Live with it"!!:cool:

·
Occam's Razor
8,337 Posts
Never the problem with dboone.....

Not that Clever_guy or ELPC need defending, I expect that some of there comments come from experience. I know Paul (elpc) had a close call with his range as someone walked into what he thought was a very safe area.................. :eek:

Part of this site is to help others, and all we are doing with DB is to point out what we see as a potential problem. When I first posted my home range several folks here, including ELPC, CG, Stash, pointed out some factors which I later made sure were not a safety hazard. What I saw as no problem, made me look for areas where an innocent mistake could turn into disaster. Last thing I want to do is to shoot my 70 something year old next door neighbor. Maybe her cat, but that's a different story.......:rolleyes:

DBoone is one of our own, the greatest poster, a man of integrity, and most of all, the strongest.........he can handle it...........:D ..............ck

D

·
0 Posts
I wondeere???...

archeryworld said:
I'm "standing" on my original statement.:D
...is it helping your shooting...or your form???...

...you just be on to the next REVOLUTION in the industry!!:D ...

>>>---DD--->;)

...always remember...

*SAFETY: "Live with it":cool: *

·
Registered
513 Posts
DEERJOHN.........The next revolution in archery is limb swapping.

I think the best idea was the one where I reverse the limbs to reflex my riser.

Plow on.:D

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Hey DB,

How much did it cost you to get the Deere Man to say those nice things about you?

I'll say some too if the price is right.:p :p :p

Rick

·
74,535 Posts
3D Zapper

Now the Deereman tells it like it is.

I remember just not to long ago he wasnt nice. But the good thing about the ole deereman he calls them as he see them.

One thing about AT. If you post be ready to stand the heat. Good,Bad and Ugly.

I enjoy this place and do this for fun. As many of us do as archers.

·
Registered
183 Posts
RANGE?FEILD?

WHY? Dont you open that gate and make you a nice private range boone?I really dont see alot of problems with the way you currently shoot but looks like you could set up something AWESOME behind your own home?

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
Were is Colorado.

DD, First things first, Spell check my brother(COLORADO), and as far as were it is at, Well we are a mile high so we can keep an eye out to make sure you and the rest of the posse are doing your jobs. :D :D :D :D :D

Rock on and don't forget to send us some corn this fall... lol

RockyFord melons will be ready soon we'll have to do a trade....

1 - 20 of 24 Posts