Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
PA Bowhunter
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What happened to Deer Crossing arrows? Like they fell off the face of the planet or something. Used their hunters for last few years and loved them.

·
Registered
8,989 Posts
Going through a transition period with a new young owner. I noticed on the website the Hunters have a new logo. Looks much better imo. I really liked the Hunters too.

·
Registered
9,899 Posts
Where are they made?

·
Registered
7,084 Posts
Deer Crossing is still very much in business. The father/son team are trying to get the QA/QC issues under control and orders are now being sent out promptly. The outserts they sell with their SD (small diameter) arrows have some consistency issues right now. I've experienced this, but DCA has always stood behind their products and made good. I really like these SD arrows with the stainless outserts once they are put together right. At 538 grains with a lot of F.O.C., they're going to work well on my elk hunt. They are accurate and man, to they penetrate!

Anyway, visit www.deercrossingarchery.com and give them a try!

·
Custom callmaker
3,473 Posts
They are Chinese arrows. This company has been in transition for many years.

Sent from my SM-G800R4 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,088 Posts
They were a good cheap arrow but not good enough for the price they charge now. Much better options for the same price.

·
Premium Member
26,863 Posts
I could never bring myself to shooting them,the shills on here years ago made me want to vomit...anything to get a product cheaper or for free I guess.....:)

·
Registered
981 Posts
45er knows my story. QC issues can’t describe this company for me.

I’m still waiting for bushings that will FIT or even WORK for their target shafts.

They sold me target shafts knowing that the bushings and nocks wouldn’t fit! I’ve spoken with one of the owners a few times now. He THINKS he has something that will finally work for their target series, BUT has no idea when they will be available.

Kevin and his son from DCA has NO PROBLEMS taking $300 cash from me at the Deer and Turkey Expo though. I didn’t try them out at the show because they claimed they forgot to bring bushings with them. Yeah right!!! They didn’t bring them because they don’t have any.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts