Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What points and bushings are you using? I used Easton components that fit gt 22's but they fit kind of loose in the Dca shafts. I've already lost some points in my rhinehart block. Used loctite ultra to glue in points.just double bagged the bushings, no problems there.

Just wondering what others used, loosing points in target butts is not a good thing.

Thanks for all replies.

·
Registered
398 Posts
I used the 100gn target points that DCA supplied and they are a good snug fit. For nocks I bought pin nock bushings for Muddy Bloodsport Tournament 3 arrows and they fit with a single bag. A couple required double bag. Great arrows.

·
Registered
7,945 Posts
Weird I used all Easton fatboy points and collars and have had no problems at all.

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I used the 100gn target points that DCA supplied and they are a good snug fit. For nocks I bought pin nock bushings for Muddy Bloodsport Tournament 3 arrows and they fit with a single bag. A couple required double bag. Great arrows.
They sent 120 gr points with the shafts and I thought that's all that was available from Dca at the time, it's been 5-6 months since I ordered them. May have been an oversight on my part but I recently looked on their website and could not find any components for their target shafts, again may be me. Anyway if I can get 100 gr points from them that's what I'll do.
Thanks.

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Weird I used all Easton fatboy points and collars and have had no problems at all.
You sir are correct, it was fat boy components I used and not gt 22. I was wrong in my original post, sorry. Any way they very loose fitting and keep loosing points as stated. What glue did you use for your points?

·
Registered
7,945 Posts
You sir are correct, it was fat boy components I used and not gt 22. I was wrong in my original post, sorry. Any way they very loose fitting and keep loosing points as stated. What glue did you use for your points?
I used gorilla glue impact. No issues whatsoever and I'm just finishing up a 10 week 5 spot league.

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
They sent 120 gr points with the shafts and I thought that's all that was available from Dca at the time, it's been 5-6 months since I ordered them. May have been an oversight on my part but I recently looked on their website and could not find any components for their target shafts, again may be me. Anyway if I can get 100 gr points from them that's what I'll do.
Thanks.
We are working on the website right now to get components up. If you need something specific that you don't see on the website, just shoot me a PM

1 - 8 of 8 Posts