Archery Talk Forum banner

DCWC this weekend.

2315 Views 49 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  pragmatic_lee
Who's coming and who's playing wallflower??

Just curious as to whether it will be a profitable weekend. Who's shooting for crispies??
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

· aka "5 Spot"
9,767 Posts
Who's coming and who's playing wallflower??

Just curious as to whether it will be a profitable weekend. Who's shooting for crispies??
I'll be there, but will leave the "crispy" decision on the 600 round until after I make the trip around the Field course - just not sure of all the "changes" yet. :wink:

· Registered
4,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
I'll be there, but will leave the "crispy" decision on the 600 round until after I make the trip around the Field course - just not sure of all the "changes" yet. :wink:
I've been fiddling around with my setup as well. Just trying to gain and "advantage" I can. It is definitely different. I hope I can get used to it.

I am planning on being there for the early field round as well. Really looking forward to it.

· Registered
1,877 Posts
Ok kiddies....come play and bring plenty of .....Crispys:wink:
I may have this Fireball burning the competition.....Strapthis...ya listening:darkbeer:

I even heard a rumor that there may be a sighting of Got Lucky:eek:
included something about needing to shoot friday to get marks...go figure:tongue:

· aka "5 Spot"
9,767 Posts
I may have this Fireball burning the competition.....Strapthis...ya listening:darkbeer:

included something about needing to shoot friday to get marks...go figure:tongue:
Now THAT would be impressive!!!

Since it's not raining today, can we meet at DCWC vs Carolina? I can be there early (3:30) if you can come. I'd really like to shoot the lizard some more out there before Sat.

· Registered
1,877 Posts
Now THAT would be impressive!!!

Since it's not raining today, can we meet at DCWC vs Carolina? I can be there early (3:30) if you can come. I'd really like to shoot the lizard some more out there before Sat.
your on.....and it's ON:wink:

I was already planning my day to be out there.....just like yesterday...and the day before....and the day before....and.....

· Registered
4,738 Posts
Is this party open to just anybody???

Since I couldn't shoot yesterday and can't this weekend, maybe I can talk both the bosses into letting me make it...

· aka "5 Spot"
9,767 Posts
Is this party open to just anybody???

Since I couldn't shoot yesterday and can't this weekend, maybe I can talk both the bosses into letting me make it...
As far as I'm concerned it is. As regular as I am at DCWC, "officially" I'm still a "visitor", but I've never heard any of the members complain about anyone coming (except maybe Bees :wink:)

BTW: How are the back stabs working for you?

· Registered
4,738 Posts
As far as I'm concerned it is. As regular as I am at DCWC, "officially" I'm still a "visitor", but I've never heard any of the members complain about anyone coming (except maybe Bees :wink:)

BTW: How are the back stabs working for you?
I am going to see if I can't work it out...I might could make it there around 4:15-4:30 maybe...

I haven't been shooting the 'curve much so not too sure on the v-bars yet...going to wait for indoor with it I think...

· Registered
4,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

I always look forward to meeting some of the AT Legends.

· Registered
4,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
You won't be disappointed - here she is "schooling" Jarlicker on a few things. :wink:

Jarlicker looks like he doesn't even care what she's saying!!!:eek::zip:

· Registered
1,877 Posts
Spoon....you're way too perceptive:wink:

...and to quote our surprise guest:

"PLLLEEEASSSEEEEEE.....Tell Spoon I will be giving autographs right after my
interviews and photo session."

btw
she's packing her shotgun to school the turkeys on the skeet/trap/clays fields too:tongue:

· Registered
4,738 Posts
Now I'm double :mad::mad: I can't come...I think Lucky with a shotgun would be fun to watch...

I'm out for this afternoon too...just had a meeting scheduled that I need to be at:mad:

· Registered
4,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Spoon....you're way too perceptive:wink:

...and to quote our surprise guest:

"PLLLEEEASSSEEEEEE.....Tell Spoon I will be giving autographs right after my
interviews and photo session."

btw
she's packing her shotgun to school the turkeys on the skeet/trap/clays fields too:tongue:
I am so looking forward to my autograph. Do you think she'll take a picture with me. Now I have to bring my camera too!!!!

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.