Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been using Dead Down Wind odor control spray and seem to like it so far. I went and bought some of their mouth spray, but it has a very distinct sweet smell to it :confused:
I was wondering if anyone else has tried the mouth spray and what they think of it. The odor control spray doesn't have a smell to it, and seems to work well, but I guess with the mouth spray I'm alittle concerned since if I can smell it quite strongly, what is a white tail gonna think? :rolleyes: TIA

·
Administrator
65,510 Posts
Yea, I use it, have for the last couple seasons... because I smoke...:embara:

It does have a bit of scent at first, but it really kills the mouth odors, I don't notice it even when I'm wearing a headcover where I can smell my breath...

I give it a :thumb:

·
Registered
184 Posts
Strange taste, but I think it works ok. Deer luv sweet smells. :tongue:

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
wrigleys apple gum works too, and its cheaper. never tried DDW though. But then i've also had the same results with Copenhagen

Josh

·
Registered
602 Posts
I have read so many good things about DDW that I am trying it this year. Hope to have the same results as everyone else is having.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Been bowhunting 5 days useing DDW had 5 shooter buck's downwind of me at yardages between 10 to 35yds never knew i was there..nuff said!!! Great product.. Good huntin.. outdoor..

·
Registered
37,038 Posts
I used it last year and shot my best buck to date. Did it have anything to do with it? I dont know but I do know that I will be using it again this year!

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for all the responces. Sounds like I will continue with it :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts