Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Philippians 4:6-7
2,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently purchased some Dead Down Wind field spray. I noticed that what I have is called Odor Terminator e3. After looking around I am seeing that it seems like everyone else is selling Scent Prevent e3? Whats the diff? Did I get stuck with something old? Just wondering!

· Registered
580 Posts
I have used the stuff and didnt really care for it. I actually like the scent killer stuff and i tried the primos silver stuff and both work really well.

· Registered
48 Posts
I bought Dead Down Wind body and hair soap last year because Scent Killer was sold out. Now I like it better. I was able to put it to the test this spring. I got home from a house fire one morning and went to take a shower. The smoke odor doesn't come out of what I have left of my hair normally for 2-3 days. I used DDW and had my wife do the sniff test afterwards and she couldn't smell a thing. I bought the whole kit this year.

· Registered
5,351 Posts
Used it for the last three years and loved it. It has definately not let me down. Two years ago I filmed a buck in Illinois that walked up the the ladder of my stand and sniffed right where I just climbed up. Never knew I was there. The Guides loved the video and had the same argument over whether it worked. Most agreed it does after the video.

· Premium Member
8,864 Posts
I had groups of elk walk past me on both sides this year, under 20 yds, and in one case less than 20 ft, without being winded. I also had a cow that didn't like the way I looked, walk around me trying to get my wind, and gave up when she couldn't smell anything.

I hung my clothes in the sun every day. Took a "sun" shower with the soap every afternoon, and used the deodorant.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.