Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i ordered one of these on sept 9 and still no product. called and left 2 phone messages and still no return call. left an e mail no return answer. without a doubt this is the worst customer service i've ever seen. i figure i'll wait untill monday, if nothing by then i'll report them to my credit card co. for fraud. and refute the charge. to anyone thinking of getting one of these don't waste your money because to me it now seems like a scam. here is the website if you want to check it out.
www.deadonrangefinder.com

·
Registered
83 Posts
well before u go bashing the company check the website,

now i dont know because i didnt look but some companys it takes a couple weeks for products to ship.

an example is when u buy stuff from TV and it notes that it takes 6-8 weeks to arrive, give it time and if nothing shows then take further measures, it may take a little time

·
Registered
3,088 Posts
I had no problems with them. I just ordered one last month and it came in pretty quick. From what I gathered, its a one-man operation. Maybe the guy has been on vacation or something. What payment method did you use? Be a little more patient.

·
Registered
3,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
maybe i am getting my panties in a bunch for nothing. i guess i was just hoping to have it before deer season opens.i really don't mind the wait. but i do feel if you contact a company they should at least have the courtesy to return it.the thing that bothered me the most was that the message on the customer service number says all calls are being delayeddue to the sheer number of calls. so i have to ask myself. are they that busy? or are other people having problems. either way i guess i'll be patient and give it another week. thanks guys.

·
Registered
5,465 Posts
Just make your own if it's the range finder. They basically tell you how on the website. Like it says just use a 17" stick to measure at different distances. It may take a few attempts to get it right but it's free and you have it now.:wink:

The only problem with this type of ranger is it will work on the ground but in a tree the visable side of a deer gets smaller the closer to the tree it gets. Plus not all deer are the same size.

·
Registered
3,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
update

ok, so i talk to the guy and he says" i sent it out sept. 16,2006. it might take a little while to get there cause the mail runs a little slower here". slow, ok. 10 days later and still not here! guess it's coming by pony express. i've had stuff come from canada quicker than this. guess i'll give it 1 more day before i turn it in to my credit card company.:mad:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts