Archery Talk Forum banner

Deadringer "Super Freak" and "Trauma"

20604 Views 52 Replies 28 Participants Last post by  148p&y
I would like to hear some experiences and opinions with these or any Deadringer broadheads. I want to take Whitetail with these at the 2 1/4 and 2 1/2 cut settings.What do you think?
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

· Registered
476 Posts
used them this year the 3 blade 2 inch cut.. best I have used yet, been using rage last 8 years great luck. im just getting pass through on every shot now. blew though 9 point shoulder and stuck in ground. shot 2 big doe blew through shoulder and stuck in ground. nothing went 40 yrds holes are huge. no broken blades

· Registered
2,348 Posts
used them this year the 3 blade 2 inch cut.. best I have used yet, been using rage last 8 years great luck. im just getting pass through on every shot now. blew though 9 point shoulder and stuck in ground. shot 2 big doe blew through shoulder and stuck in ground. nothing went 40 yrds holes are huge. no broken blades
Id like to see some pics of that.

· Registered
476 Posts
not much to slow down the arrow with a squirrel, just like shooting into the ground hitting rocks full speed.. going to bend blades,, shoot into a brick wall probably bend tip too???

· Registered
188 Posts
I just picked up a package of the 2 blade rampage 1.5" cut. You can tell they are well made. The O ring slides out of the groove and down the ferrel. I like the trocar tip and the notches that catch the skin and open the blades. Anxious to try em on a whitetail.

· Registered
13,233 Posts
1 - 20 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.