Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
QAD please make an Exodus broadhead in 1-1/2". I know some guys say the cutting diameter doesn't matter but I would like to see QAD make a broadhead with the same cutting diameter as Ramcat's 125 grain 1-1/2" head. The two heads are very similar so why not???

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
Another vote for 1.5" cut. I'm a firm believer bigger is better. I use the G5 Striker Magnums & the 1.5" cut is great. Seems like this could easily be done by changing the 100 grain head to 125 grain by extending the blades. May be more involved than it seems though.
QAD please make an Exodus broadhead in 1-1/2". I know some guys say the cutting diameter doesn't matter but I would like to see QAD make a broadhead with the same cutting diameter as Ramcat's 125 grain 1-1/2" head. The two heads are very similar so why not???

·
Registered
5,085 Posts
Why fix something that isn't broken? The qad exodus is already a hell of a killing broad head now blood trails like crazy.

·
Registered
13,128 Posts
That be sweet and also add a 4 blade 1.5

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
17,324 Posts
Yep they are awesome as is, but I'd love to see a 4 blade 1 1/4 cut, 3 blade 1.5" cut and a 4 blade 1.5" cut just cause. Even if they had to make the 4blade 1.5" cut 150 grains to keep strength I'd still buy it and new arrows to go along with them.

·
Registered
896 Posts
Agree 125 1.5"

·
Registered
8,971 Posts
Pretty soon you guys will want a broadhead that cuts the deer in half, come on! Over kill if you ask me. I'm sure they have done tests to see what the best cut possible is without loosing accuracy.

·
Registered
13,128 Posts
Pretty soon you guys will want a broadhead that cuts the deer in half, come on! Over kill if you ask me. I'm sure they have done tests to see what the best cut possible is without loosing accuracy.
Moderation is for cowards . No such thing as over kill

·
Registered
17,324 Posts
They have a broadhead like throwing an ax thru a deer why not cut it in half? Shooting a compound is over kill only use a,stick and string then you can say over kill on broadheads we want lol.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yep they are awesome as is, but I'd love to see a 4 blade 1 1/4 cut, 3 blade 1.5" cut and a 4 blade 1.5" cut just cause. Even if they had to make the 4blade 1.5" cut 150 grains to keep strength I'd still buy it and new arrows to go along with them.
A 4 blade 1-1/4" cut would be awesome too.

·
Registered
13,128 Posts
Or maybe we could practice a little more and hit where we are suppose to. LOL
It's not about that it's about copious amount of blood on the ground

·
Registered
8,971 Posts
Moderation is for cowards . No such thing as over kill

Whatever bro. Why not use those slasher or slayer heads then? Grow up!

·
Registered
13,128 Posts
Whatever bro. Why not use those slasher or slayer heads then? Grow up!
I assure you I am all grown up .. I like putting huge holes In animals and following huge short blood trails .. Sorry you do not

1 - 20 of 30 Posts