Archery Talk Forum banner

Death Grip Who shoots it.

759 Views 7 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  D.Short
Just checking On what you guys think. Bandaid for bad form or Great Grip?
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
2,768 Posts
I say both. I had one on a PSE Omen and it was great. It helps with your form by eliminating side to side torque and it fits your hand great. I have shot a Shrewd also and I liked the Death Grip much better. What bow are you putting it on? it could change your draw length a little.

· Registered
2,768 Posts
Your draw would stay about the same. My PSE's had no grip to remove, essentially shooting off the riser so adding the grip made the draw length longer. You should keep roughly the same dl since you must first remove the wooden grip. You can always pm Van Handle here on AT just to be sure. I have spoke to him over the phone a few times, he has always answered his phone durring business hours. Nice guy too.

· Registered
182 Posts
I had one on a hoyt, I never could get use to it, the grip is so fat. I do like the idea and that is why I bought it, but I do not use it anymore and the owner wanst the greatest to deal with either, imo.

· Registered
3,807 Posts
I had one on a Monster;it does exactly as advertised, but unless you have gorilla hands it is a handfull.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.