Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have experience with the Death Grips ??
I think I'd like to try one , mainly for a small + in draw length .
Anyone know if they make a Death Grip for the PSE HAMMER ??

I SHOT IT WITH MY P.S.E. HAMMER!

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well I guess the Death Grip is not very popular ?? No responses at all??

·
Registered
5,613 Posts
have the carbon one on my vector 32, yes it makes the grip a wider, but also much warmer too! Fits my medium sized hands very well.
I like mine. It will shorten your DL about 1/4".

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
have the carbon one on my vector 32, yes it makes the grip a wider, but also much warmer too! Fits my medium sized hands very well.
I like mine. It will shorten your DL about 1/4".

SHORTEN YOUR DL ??? I WAS TOLD BY VAN HANDLE ON THE PSE HAMMER IT INCREASES DL BY .680"
?? how is it mounted on your Vector that shorten the DL? What kind of handle did you have before ? I'm looking fwd to the +.680" cause my DL is only 26.5".
My hands are large so I'll welcome the wider grip , I use to really like the thick grips on the 1980s Ben Pearson bows .

·
Registered
157 Posts
You will have to increase your dl on your bow. I had to go a half inch longer on my mission craze. As foe functionality, for me personally its the best archery product I've bought in 25 yrs of archery. It is bigger but for me it doesn't matter cause torquing it can't happen regardless of how big it is. The rocking motion may feel weird the first couple shots but then it just feels normal to me. And no torque. Oneless excuse for me missing...lol

·
Registered
388 Posts
IMO It is one of the best bowhunting gadgets and especially so for treestand hunting!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts